1. Scan your downloaded e-gift card from your phone or print it out
2. Spend in store or online at John Lewis & Partners and Waitrose & Partners (exclusions apply)
1. The John Lewis Partnership e-gift card can be redeemed in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shops and online at johnlewis.com or waitrose.com as part or full payment for goods (exclusions apply).
2. Lost, stolen or damaged e-gift cards will not be replaced, or exchanged for a new e-gift card or for physical gift cards or cash.
3. You can spend your e-gift card in any John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners shop. Simply present the downloaded e-gift card on your phone in John Lewis & Partners or Waitrose & Partners and John Lewis shops, or if you wish you can print it out.
4. E-gift cards can be ordered online with a minimum value of £10 and maximum value of £500.
5. An e-gift card cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given, except in accordance with customer contracts regulations.
6. Any balance remaining on the card may be applied to future purchases, provided the card has not expired.
7. The e-gift card cannot be used to discharge indebtedness in respect of an account card or credit card issued by John Lewis plc. Waitrose Limited or John Lewis Financial Services Limited, nor can it be used for the purchase either directly or indirectly of any financial product or service.
For full terms and conditions and balance enquiries visit johnlewis.com/customer-services.